Hire a Hall
PLEASE NOTE THAT DUE TO COVID-19, CURRENT MAXIMUM CAPACITY IS 30 PEOPLE OTHER THAN TINKERS BRIDGE MEETING PLACE WHICH HAS A MAXIMUM CAPACITY OF 20 PEOPLE. WE WILL UPDATE AS WE KNOW MORE.
Woughton Community Council manages four community venues across the parish. These can be hired for family parties, community meetings and general activities. For more details about any of the centres, please click the pictures below.
All meeting places can be booked on any day of the week except for public and bank holidays. Our costs are:
- Woughton Community Council Parish Residents: £15.00 Per hour (Proof of address required – e.g. Photo driving licence)
- Charity & Local Community: £20.00 Per hour (Registered charity number required for charities)
- Private & Commercial: £30.00 per hour
- Storage: £7.50 per Session
- Eaglestone Activity Centre meeting room: £15.per hour
- Public Liability Insurance (PLI) will still be charged at 10% of the hourly hire rate if you are unable to produce a valid PLI certificate.
Please contact us on 01908 395681 if you wish to book one of these facilities or use the booking request form below (please note that completing this form does not guarantee a booking, but submits the request to our bookings team, who will confirm if available).
Booking Request Form
Click Here to Book