Councillor Donna Fuller
Attendance (based on 2020/2021 Council Year)
Full Council: 11 out of 11 meetings
Planning Committee: 11 out of 11 meetings
Resources & Finance Committee: 4 out of 4 meetings
Cllr Fuller has lived in the Woughton Community Council area for over 25 years, bringing up her children.
Cllr Fuller ‘absolutely loves Woughton and its residents, community is everything.’ Her view is that healthy communities are about inclusion, equality, diversity and a celebration of all. She believes that Woughton has so much to offer, ’we may be financially poor but we are socially rich’.
Cllr Fuller has been a Councillor since 2000 and is currently Leader of the Council.
Cllr Fuller has attended meetings of:
- Woughton Community Council Full Council and committee meetings
- Royal British Legion
- Residents Associations
- Festival planning
- Summer ball planning
- Chairs reception planning
- Senior Leadership Team at Woughton Community Council
- Parking forum
- Police forums
- Flood advisory group
- Milton Keynes Council ward councillor catch ups
- Monthly catch ups with the Milton Keynes Council housing officers, and one off meetings with other officers.
- Various meetings with Mears, Milton Keynes Council etc post flooding
- Emergency planning
- Girl Pack
- Woughton Community Council/Campbell Park Parish Council partnership meetings
- Christmas Fairs
- Chairs Reception
- Summer Ball
- Four Bridges Festival
- Tea Dances
- Summer Fun Days
- Councillor Roadshows
- Poster Competition Winners
- NALC Conference
- Chatter and Natter
- CTV Coffee Mornings
Cllr Fuller was also out on the night of the flooding for 24 hours, and continues to be involved in incident planning and community resilience work since. She also regularly helps residents with individual issues and supports fellow Councillors.