Following the success of our inaugural event in 2018, we are in the early stages of planning our 2019 event.
It will be taking place at Two Halls Park on Coffee Hall and the date to save in your diary is
Saturday 13th July between 12 – 4pm.
We are eager to see it bigger and better, with MORE activities, MORE local groups, MORE food and drink stalls and new for 2019, craft village, demonstration area, wellbeing tent and more.
We are looking for:
- Groups, companies or charities that want a stall (sales, fundraising, information – tell us what you want)
- Food stalls – the more diverse the better
- Crafters, to be part of the Craft Village. Sell your creations, show your skills (you could also be part of the demonstration area).
- Groups or individuals that might like to do a demonstration – performance, specialist skills – tell uswhat you would like to do and we’ll see what we can do.
- Individuals or companies that would like to provide services in the Wellbeing Tent – this is a space for pampering, so massage, nail bar, Reiki, aromatherapy – whatever you have to offer!
- People to support the event on the day – stewards, people to help on stalls, litter pickers – again, whatever you are able to offer.
If you would like to be involved, please contact us at [email protected]